Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

no delays with book/dvds i hope

G00SE

i was just wondering if everything is ok with the shipment of the books- i know coach said there was a possibility of a slight delay for various reasons. I dont mean to be annoying, I m just so excited because if they're no delays, we'll have our books by the end of this week/early next week :D

thanks again coach for providing such a great wealth of information.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coach Sommer

• Walt Peacock

• G00SE

• Kamali Downey

Patience

As I mentioned in the Pre-Arrival Sale thread, the availability of the upcoming products will now in large part depend upon elements which are out of my hands (printers, shipping companies etc.). You will not have the books/DVDs by the end of this week. The week of October 20th was the printer's best estimate at that time and, as I previously mentioned, was subject to change depending on the vendors involved. The printer has not yet completed the printing run. The latest information is that the printing run may be completed by the end of next week or even possibly into the week after. This is something over which I have no control.

Also remember that the orders will be filled on a first ordered, first shipped basis. With literally hundreds and hundreds of orders, due to the necessary processing time required for each order, people who ordered later in the Pre-Arrival Sale will receive their products at least one week later than those who had ordered first.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

:( I totally understand Coach, I know we have all been so anxious and I just had to ask. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question personally. I cant remember a time when I was looking forward to a product's release so much-. Too bad more people are not in to fitness and gymnastics more. If they were, your materials might be looked forward too as much as the Harry Potter and Twighlight books :lol:

Again, thank you so much for your reply and the wealth of information that you have provided us here on the forum. Can't wait for the book and any announcements you have about your future products-one arm handstand book, power levers, liquid steel™ book

Printing Run Nearly Completed

I heard from my printers yesterday and this first printing run of "Building the Gymnastic Body" is nearly completed. They plan on shipping the books out next Monday to my fulfillment service, in which case the first of the Pre-Arrival Sale orders should begin going out by the end of next week!

I appreciate everyone's patience during the Pre-Arrival Sale process. The response has been truly overwhelming and I find myself more than a little humbled by everyone's support and encouragement.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Printing Run Nearly Completed

I heard from my printers yesterday and this first printing run of "Building the Gymnastic Body" is nearly completed. They plan on shipping the books out next Monday to my fulfillment service, in which case the first of the Pre-Arrival Sale orders should begin going out by the end of next week!

I appreciate everyone's patience during the Pre-Arrival Sale process. The response has been truly overwhelming and I find myself more than a little humbled by everyone's support and encouragement.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

YAY :D

Coach,

Just checking to see if you heard anything else about when the orders will be shipped. I hate to be a resounding gong, but I was just curious. Thanks!

The Books Ship out from the Printer Tomorrow

The printing of the books is completed(!) and they ship out from the printer to the fulfillment house tomorrow. The Pre-Arrival Sale Orders should begin shipping out by the end of this week or early next week at the latest.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

That is Fantastic Coach :D

I am looking forward to this. I know we will all be satisfied with your book and that this long wait will have been worth it. My only hope is that, although you are a busy man training your athletes to perform at high levels, we will not have to wait as long for your future products. Please dont take that as a complaint-its just seeing your work firsthand via your essays on this forum make me very anxious to partake in any knowledge that you are so gracious to share with us. On behalf of myself-and I bet others will agree- that while I have not met you in person, your knowledge, your hard work on this forum, and your patience with us, have earned my respect several times over and any knowledge that you choose to impart with us is better than gold to me. Thanks so much.

Cant wait for the book!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Exciting news Coach! For those of us who ordered the book and DVDs are they being shipped out together?

The Books Have Arrived at the Fulfillment House!

The books have arrived at the fulfillment house and will begin shipping next week!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Excellent news coach I can't wait!

I was wondering will the book dvd's and rings all be shipped out together?

What time next week will you begin to ship the orders out?

And finally I was wondering whether you have to pay customs when the products arrive in your country (I live in the UK). Has anyone else living in the UK had to pay customs and is it a significant amount?

Thanks.

Gymrob,

Coach stated in the Pre-arrival sale essential facts post that all orders will be shipped out in their entirety. So yes they will be shipped together.

As to the customs issue I have no idea. You might want to PM George (the mod) as he lives in the UK and has bought the extreme rings.

Hope this helps,

Ed

I have to pay customs on about 20% of the things I order from the US. Its luck of the draw I'm afraid. They always seem to catch the more expensive stuff though, even when talking about going over the charging threshold.

Coach,

I was wondering whether the orders have been shipped out yet whether it be the first one's or all of them etc. I don't want to seem rude by asking but I need to get a rough idea when it is going to arrive.

Many thanks! :D