Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Amazing precision! (Another fun video)

Chris Edgar

Michaël Van den Berg

Very nice! I especially liked how he landed in handstand on the edge of the roof!

Although a completely different discipline, it reminded me of this awesome video (that has probably been posted before): Damien Walters doing mostly freerunning/parkour, but also some crazy tumbling.

• Upvote 1

Rachid Tahri

This person has developed an incredible air sense. I started to learn a bit of tumbling 1.5 year ago. I learned basic front and black flips. But only then when I actually got through the proces of learning these skills my appreciation for this guys began to rise. The thing is: when I saw gymnasts at the olympics I didn't even realize WHAT they were doing since everything happens so fast. Now I have some ability to "follow" in real time what is happening due to my little experience with tumbling...but I still struggle to see if something is 2 or 3 twist  :wacko: . Unfortunately I couldn't continue with my tumbling journey due to a meniscus injury. I am still rehabilitating and hope that someday I could learn some more skills (without any additional injuries). 

I wonder/hope that coach Sommer is ever going to bring out some "foundation" for tumbling since I just learned stuff by trail and error. I could get away with trail and error with lots of skills, but tumbling is some different beast...(I am paying the price now :unsure: ).

And Micheal: I am also from the Netherlands (Amsterdam). What city are you from?

Michaël Van den Berg

Yeah, the trampoline guy has developed some incredible spatial awareness!

Rachid: I live in Delft (but I grew up in Zeeland and I've also lived in Utrecht and Wageningen :))

Piotr Ochocki

If you check out Cirque du Soleil "La Nouba" show (youtube) there is similar wall double trampoline stuff there, very nice.