Coach Sommer is on the Tim Ferriss Podcast

Started by Coach Sommer, May 9, 2016 · 45 Replies · 13,338 Views

Eva Pelegrin

Today lunch with Coach Sommer! Mindful eating it will be. Uninterrupted. Organic yams, arugula, chicken mango, avocado, sunflower seeds will never taste so good.

K V

Hey Coach. 3 hours long? wow :D Is there a transcript for the show btw? I would really appreciate one.

Coach Sommer

- Yep.  3 hours.  Tim has an insatiable appetite for knowledge.  Even made me tired!

- No transcripts available yet.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

K V, Tim doesn't do transcripts but he does do show notes. Dude makes my OCD and attention-to-detail seem juvenile, lol.

Kate Abernethy

3 hours wow! Sounds like an epic, full of gold. As another who needed a transcript, please may I ask if anyone would let me know the response to:

  • What questions would Coach Sommer ask a gymnastic coach who trains adults? [2:34:24]

Thank you in hope :)

Giovanni Garcea

I listen to most podcasts at 1.5x the normal speed. That brings it down to 2 hours of effective listening. I listened to the first 20 minutes while driving this morning and I already learned new stuff. Very nice!

Eva Pelegrin

"The pig was f*ing dead." 

I knew I was going to enjoy my lunch and LOL. To be continued...

Sean Wood

LOVE IT!!!! Thanks Coach ! Never too much in my opinion, I appreciate you taking the time in doing such a large project. :) Been craving one of these for a while now.

Alessandro Mainente

Thank you Coach.

Keegan Yentsch

Fantastic interview Coach! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your knowledge with us!

 

Dorian Brown

Great interview. I was definitely an impatient athlete and I think I'm finally starting to become a mature athlete. It was actually pretty cool hearing Tim go through something that I've already known about for such a long time since his site usually introduces me to knew stuff all the time. What I really like about tim is he gives away so much knowledge for free/ at reasonable prices. I'm definitely looking forward to a 2nd interview with Tim. I don't think I've ever heard him do a 3 hour podcast so he must be really excited about GST.

Benjamin Gist

Thank you Coach Sommer. Great interview!

Mikkel Ravn

Great stuff. No non-sense, and some of the stuff had me in stitches. Still only 1.3 hours into the podcast.

Joachim Nagler

Thank you so much, Coach. I love it!

Paul Gray

I'm half way through and loving it.  But then again I knew I would from watching every other podcast available and attending the seminar in London.

Srini Duggirala

About two hours in to it. LOVE IT! Very entertaining and educating!!!

Tim and coach are a great combination. Please do more podcasts coach.

Look for froward to part 2.

 

MEHMET BACIOGLU

Very nice. I am listening now. 

1 Question Coach: Do you plan to write a book or make online class about warm up ?

Tnx  & Rgds

Coach Sommer
1 hour ago, MEHMET BACIOGLU said:

Very nice. I am listening now. 

1 Question Coach: Do you plan to write a book or make online class about warm up ?

Tnx  & Rgds

Already did.   ;)

A daily warmup is one of the many items covered in depth in the new Fundamentals One course.

http://www.gymnasticbodies.com/training/

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

MEHMET BACIOGLU

Thank you Coach. I think its new course and i missed it . 

 

Randeep Walia

Coach Sommer- congratulations on the podcast. Listening to it, I really felt like it was a validation of all the work the GB team has accomplished over the years and I'm proud to be part of this community. It hasn't been easy- there is failure and frustration at every turn, but listening to the interview personally helped validate the work I have been doing for the last couple of years and gave me insights into improving my training. I was really glad to see that Tim "gets it" and I expect this interview to bring in many new members.

Giovanni Garcea

Congratulations Coach. Best podcast of all the ones you did so far, IMHO.

Mats Trane

Wow! That was usch a great pos cast! Thanks Coach!

Briac Roquet

We know who you are, Frank. :ph34r: 

Srini Duggirala

"They failed the warm-up. What the eff do we do with them now?"

I was LOLzing so hard this morning my wife thought I have officially gone crazy. Epic!