Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please check my lean planche form

Geonho Lee

Would it be okay for me to keep this position? If I have any problems please give me advises

Thank always so much!

Sequence 01.00_00_05_29.Still001.jpg

Sequence 01.00_00_21_10.Still002.jpg

Sequence 01.00_00_31_21.Still003.jpg

Alessandro Mainente

You should already be able to depress the shoulders. probably lack of previous basic preparation.

Also, the lean required here is definitely more. you want the hands closer to hips level.

Okay! thank you and My pelvic height is ok??

Today, I'm going to train Planche Lean and post in here! see you later! 

How do you think about it? I guess it is lack of protraction scapular?

I placed my hands to hip level and depressed my shoulder as hard as I can

BAA3CA24-E267-41DA-9605-97D198531574.png

Everett Carroll

Nice! Your lean is coming along man. Good job. We have programming for this exercise, along with the rest of our planche progressions, in our subscription plan. Begin with the Foundation Upper Body workouts and you'll have personalized planche programming all the way through 5 sets of 10 second straddle planche holds. 

23 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:

Nice! Your lean is coming along man. Good job. We have programming for this exercise, along with the rest of our planche progressions, in our subscription plan. Begin with the Foundation Upper Body workouts and you'll have personalized planche programming all the way through 5 sets of 10 second straddle planche holds. 

How can I do use the programing and how much is that??

31 minutes ago, Everett Carroll said:

All of that information can be found here: https://subscribe.gymnasticbodies.com/

...month.. You might not believe it that I can’t afford that...

so Can I get advice in this forum progressively??

and How do you think about books that foundation 1,2?(I don’t know that in detail)

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

...month.. You might not believe it that I can’t afford that...

so Can I get advice in this forum progressively??

and How do you think about books that foundation 1,2?(I don’t know that in detail)

Foundations 1 and 2 are not provided as books and they are included in the monthly subscription plan.

For general advice, this forum is a good place but for sure you cannot have the same advice as in the private forum, resource reserved to students with the subscriptions.

18 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Foundations 1 and 2 are not provided as books and they are included in the monthly subscription plan.

For general advice, this forum is a good place but for sure you cannot have the same advice as in the private forum, resource reserved to students with the subscriptions.

Ok I got it so You cannot give advice in this form specifically for the students??

Alessandro Mainente

The pieces of advice on the general forum are still general. nothing specific and deeper as for the subscription plans owners.

students of the subscription make an investment and for this reason, we guarantee service with major support.