Adding Handstands to begginer guided training

Started by Goran Krmic, February 25, 2025 · 5 Replies · 2,368 Views

Goran Krmic

Hi everyone. I just started with my training two weeks ago and I am loving every session. Even after this short time i feel better in my body. Stiffness is starting to go away and I move better.

I have a question about implementing handstand training with the guided training that I have been given. I am really loving it and I don't want to mess it up because I don't know much about proper programing. How would I go about it? Is there a way to make the handstand training also guided? Can it be combined with the guided training that I'm following?

I apologize if something similar has already been asked here.

I would appreciate some help. Thank you in advance

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Goran Krmic said:

Hi everyone. I just started with my training two weeks ago and I am loving every session. Even after this short time i feel better in my body. Stiffness is starting to go away and I move better.

I have a question about implementing handstand training with the guided training that I have been given. I am really loving it and I don't want to mess it up because I don't know much about proper programing. How would I go about it? Is there a way to make the handstand training also guided? Can it be combined with the guided training that I'm following?

I apologize if something similar has already been asked here.

I would appreciate some help. Thank you in advance

hey Goran, do you refer to the possibility to add it to the program but with a a sort of "test phase" before?

Goran Krmic

Hey. Thank you for replying. Not a test phase, but included with the guided training. When I signed up I filled up a questionnaire that gave me the intermediate path to follow. Its great and I would like to keep it and keep progressing on it. Im just not sure how to start handstand training. Can it be added to the program I'm following? So it shows me the exercises with sets and reps and keeps my progress

Alessandro Mainente
12 minutes ago, Goran Krmic said:

Hey. Thank you for replying. Not a test phase, but included with the guided training. When I signed up I filled up a questionnaire that gave me the intermediate path to follow. Its great and I would like to keep it and keep progressing on it. Im just not sure how to start handstand training. Can it be added to the program I'm following? So it shows me the exercises with sets and reps and keeps my progress

well at the moment seems that the platform does not support this option.

Goran Krmic

Ok, thank you. Can I ask you what would you advise to a begginer? To stick with Foundation and worry about Handstands later? 

Alessandro Mainente
8 minutes ago, Goran Krmic said:

Ok, thank you. Can I ask you what would you advise to a begginer? To stick with Foundation and worry about Handstands later? 

not necessarily...probably i'll ask you to still do the hansdstand program from the beginning..