Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Allan Bower vs. Gravity

Coach Sommer

Please check out the new video that Omegant made of Allan while we were in Spain. Very cool. 8) It is a collage of video shot from the sides and video shot from a small camera that Allan had harnessed to his chest. This allows you to see what a National Champion sees while he is performing.

By the way, Omegant has not yet selected a sound track and would like to hear your suggestions.

Ftvf25YQz08

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Michael Traynor

This is extremely awesome Coach! Good job Omegant!

First thought: Bird of Prey by Fatboy Slim

I have lots of thoughts, it really depends on what mood the video want to take (awe inspiring, playful etc)

Either way awesome :D:D

Start them at the same time and see what you think

z9Lbyp6oGkc

Amazing video!! Loving the faces on the high bar :D

Music suggestions: I believe I can fly, it also fits with the slow motion style of the video

T4yfSAr-yCg

Alvaro Antolinez

I was thinking in something like silence the fist 3 shots (that have the preparation sound) then something more in the line of synthetic music with a hard beat (does it make sense?), any way I´ll test all your suggestions with the editing tool!. If somebody has experience editing footage and have any idea about how to improve it please let me know too!. The video is only available to those who have the link right now, once is finished I´ll make it public. :D

Soundtrack suggestions:

1) Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins

2) Perhaps an edited version of the chorus from Free Falling by Tom Petty.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

yuri marmerstein

Awesome Video

I personally would have loved to see all these clips from an outside camera angle without all the cuts though

Alvaro Antolinez

Ok that is a good idea I'll add the outside tumbling at the end just to clarify what you are seeing. The image is blur due to the lack of light. For this kind of footage( higher speed cameras) you need plenty of light, also we were short of time to check the recordings at a computer. Next one will be better ( hopefully)!

Alessandro Mainente

wow is a great way to see what you are doing...it can be sound as abnormal but when i'm doing headspin, or flair, or airflare or elbowairflare or another bboy moves i close my eye...so i can pass from one move to the other wothout know what i can see

Alvaro Antolinez

Mmmm I´ve listening all the songs with the video to see which one fits better, I´m going to try with gravity by John Mayer, I hope there is no problem with the copyright. :?

I actually messed up. The one I posted was a female doing a cover of Gravity by John Mayer..

Here's the one I meant:

tIn_EvuNEh4

But maybe you like the female version better? Personally, I think John Mayer did it better.

• 1 month later...
Alvaro Antolinez

Here it is the last version of the video and I think the definitive one. John Mayer is the one that fits best after some testing.

Let me know your opinion!

ryqf910cbf0

Alvaro Antolinez

I corrected the link, I don´t know if I should start a new thread for the final video.

Alvaro Antolinez

Argh it is lame that It is not possible to buy an afordable license for a non profit video! ( if there is a way please tell me)I'll try to fix it or do it with another song.

Edit: I am still able to watch the video also I didn't get any message from you tube , I don't know if is a country related problem

Alvaro Antolinez

I don´t see any problem from my account, is somebody from the US able to watch it? :?

'This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.'

This is what i see in Finland.