Garre33 said:Hey bodyguard,I have definitely made noticeable changed to my strength and appearance in the last 2 month, with the biggest changes to appearance being my back and chest. Lately I've only been doing planche progressions on the ground and rings, ring pullups and pushups, ring dips, and things like that. I've been busy with other activities like gymnastics and kickboxing/martial arts, but I'll dive back into the rings when the dvd get here!
My arms are bigger, even my roommate and friends have noticed. Have you ordered the rings yet?
I have ordered the rings this week and hope to get them soon. Do you think you got bigger arms with pullups, pushups and ring dips?
I cant wait to start with the rings. I am used to train with weights and like doing chins and dips but I believe with rings it will be harder.
Is this exercise also good for getting big arms, see second exercise of Yuri